Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here is your first question. Prediction time.

Re-read the paragraph at the bottom of page 5 that states, "Although the old hound had no way of knowing it, he had stirred memories, and what priceless treasures they were . . . (read the whole paragraph).

Based on this paragraph, can you make any predictions about what is going to happen later in the book?When you answer this question, be sure to write your answer in complete sentences. Please re-read what you have written to make sure that it makes sense before you post your answer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Based on this paragraph, my predictions are; that the main character will get two little red hound puppies. We think this because in this paragraph it says, “Memories of my boyhood days. . . and two little red hounds.” We also think that the boy will get the two dogs and one of his dogs is going to die. I think this because it says, “a dog gave up his life so that I might live” and “death in it’s saddest form.” Both of these lines make me think that one of the dogs is going to die.

Room 42 - Practice Comment

4:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I haven’t wanted anything as bad as Billy wanted his pups. If I did want something as bad as Billy I don’t think I would Have the patents to wait two years.
Creyana

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home